Amouage Reflection 45 Extrait M
Amouage Reflection 45 Man
Being given the gift of time, this contemporary perfume is richer, more potent and highly sought after.
With a generous 45% concentration of perfume oil, Reflection 45 Man breaks new ground on this woody floral musk scent. Maturated and macerated for four months, it boldly reinterprets one of the House’s iconic signatures through spicy top notes and textured florals that are designed to transcend time and place.
What makes Reflection 45 Man an "Exceptional Extrait"?
A fragrance is usually a mix of a concentrate (containing fragrant oils) and an alcoholic base. Some fragrances can also contain a bit of water and additives like liquid UV filters, stabilizers or colourants. Therefore, fragrances with a higher fragrance concentration contain more perfume oils and less alcohol, and vice-versa.
Usually, a higher perfume oil concentration means an increased performance of the fragrance (particularly longer lasting scent) – but the impact of oil concentration is much more complex and varies depending on each formula.
- Eau de Cologne (EDC) 3% - 10% oils
- Eau de Toilette (EDT) 5% - 15% oils
- Eau de Parfum (EDP) 15% - 20% oils
- Parfum / Extrait 20% - 30% oils
- Amouage Reflection 45 Man - 45% oils
Reflection 45 Man - Notes
- Fragrance Family: Woody Floral Musk.
- Top Notes: Benzoin, Pink Peppercorn, Clary Sage, Lavender, Cardamom, Juniper Berry.
- Heart Notes: Neroli, Orris, Jasmine, Angelica, Tonka Bean, Vanilla.
- Base Notes: Vetiver, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Myrrh, Frankincense, Opoponax.